Dịch Sang Tiếng Việt: Danh từ
Bạn đang đọc: Standing ovation là gì
sự hoan nghênh nhiệt liệt ; sự vỗ tay hoan nghênh ( khi đống ý một cách nhiệt thành )
Từ điển chuyên ngành y khoa
Dictionary, Tra Từ Trực Tuyến, Online, Translate, Translation, Dịch, Vietnamese Dictionary, Nghĩa Tiếng Việt
Dưới đây là những mẫu câu có chứa từ ” standing ovation “, trong bộ từ điển Từ điển Tiếng Anh. Chúng ta hoàn toàn có thể tìm hiểu thêm những mẫu câu này để đặt câu trong trường hợp cần đặt câu với từ standing ovation, hoặc tìm hiểu thêm ngữ cảnh sử dụng từ standing ovation trong bộ từ điển Từ điển Tiếng Anh
1. His talk got a standing ovation.
2. The speech was given a standing ovation.
3. The delegates accorded Ciaran Ryan a standing ovation…..
4. It received a standing ovation from the crew.
5. I got a standing ovation from the board.
6. Ellie appeared on stage to a standing ovation.
7. The singer got a ten – minute standing ovation.
8. The soloist got a ten-minute standing ovation .
9. The Chancellor’s entrance was greeted with a standing ovation .
10. He received a standing ovation from the entire chamber.
11. Farrakhan entered the Palladium to a thunderous standing ovation.
12. When she walked onstage she was given a standing ovation.
13. Dame Joan appeared to tumultuous applause and a standing ovation.
14. After 29 songs, he earned a rather subdued standing ovation.
15. Her speech was received with cheers and a standing ovation.
16. They clap; they yell; they give her a standing ovation.
17. Miller got a standing ovation when he entered the game.
18. The audience gave her a standing ovation for her performance.
19. When the cast came on stage, they received another standing ovation.
20. She received a standing ovation at the end of her speech.
21. Lucy was given a standing ovation at the conclusion of her speech.
22. When I finished speaking, the audience gave me a standing ovation.
23. He was given a standing ovation and a rendering of ‘Happy Birthday’.
24. Cotillard’s performance was highly praised and earned a 15-minute standing ovation.
25. Administrator Michael Barnes was given a standing ovation after addressing the audience.
26. A singing and standing ovation after their two-all draw at Milwall.
27. Mr Gould was given a standing ovation and loud cheers when he finished his speech.
28. In the end, Linfield left the pitch to a standing ovation from the Windsor faithful.
29. Mr. Annan received a standing ovation at the conclusion of his final General Assembly speech.
30. 6 Mr Gould was given a standing ovation and loud cheers when he finished his speech.
31. They gave him a standing ovation from the dugout and promised to present him with the game ball.
32. But the power of a standing ovation from four hundred of her colleagues should not be underestimated.
33. At the end of the presentation they gave me a standing ovation, and I hardly even noticed it.
34. Dreamgirls premiered on December 4, 2006 at the Ziegfeld Theatre in New York City, where it received a standing ovation.
35. The obligatory standing ovation when he first entered the game against the Golden State Warriors lasted less than a minute.
36. After the concert she had to wait for four minutes before McCartney could rejoin her … while he accepted a standing ovation.
37. A packed Hall of graduates and undergraduates gave Baroness Park an affectionate standing ovation at the end of her after dinner speech.
38. When the developers gave a demonstration of the new user interface at Lotusphere (a yearly user group meeting), they received a standing ovation from the crowd of customers.
Xem thêm: Các loại gia vị ở Nhật
39. As they complete the song, Carey and Houston receive a standing ovation from the crowd, and exit the studio together, walking side by side as they disappear in the distance.
40. “There’s got to be an easier way to get a standing ovation, ” said Mr. Douglas, who spoke little but sounded good, and stood out as the kind of trouper Hollywood and its fans both love.